Do you work in the following classifications?
- PJD #501 - Medical Laboratory Information Systems Technologist & X-Ray Technician
- PJD #301 - Medical Laboratory Technologist & X-Ray Technician
- PJD #252 - Laboratory Information System Technologist
- PJD #129 - Medical Laboratory Technologist II
- PJD #134 - Medical Laboratory Technologist Supervisor
- PJD #070 - Medical Laboratory Technologist I
You should know that the Joint Job Evaluation Maintenance Committee has initiated a provincial review for those job descriptions. You should expect to have the Employer give you the Provincial Review Process Form, the Provincial Job Fact Sheet and Provincial Review Instructions by March 25, 2019.
These documents would have to be returned to the out of scope supervisor by April 23, 2019.
Additional information pertaining to the Provider Group Joint Job Evaluation Process can be obtained from the website www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation.