Following a review of the vaccine delivery plan, the Ministry of Health has added additional health care workers to the priority sequencing previously established for Phase 1 of the vaccine delivery plan.
Additional health care workers included in priority sequencing for Phase 1 include:
- Individuals directly involved in delivering COVID-19 immunizations in Phase 2 including physicians (up to 2,600), pharmacists (up to 1,200) and other SHA health care providers involved in delivering COVID-19 immunizations;
- Anesthesia/operating rooms;
- All other critical care areas;
- Vaccination teams;
- Radiology technicians;
- Phlebotomy/lab workers handling COVID-19 specimens; and
- Home care (direct care providers).
For the FULL release, go here.